A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

6 Likes
5 Likes

FYI for any NoVaDCMd or beyond folks:

KILL the BILL #TaxScam Tuesday, Dec 04 Washington DC

Storm the Capitol II Wednesday, Dec 05 Washington DC

https://www.facebook.com/events/188193038426570/

UPDATE! We will have actions on Monday Dec. 4 AND Tuesday Dec. 5, with same-day buses from NYC on BOTH DAYS. Sign up below!

4 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/menajew/status/937802060690481152

2 Likes
2 Likes

Brilliant:

(You’ll need to click on that ivankatrump link to get the joke.)

5 Likes

Oz is probably one of the few places where you can see Antifa wearing thongs. :wink:

3 Likes
8 Likes

Alabama.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I would say that belongs more in the Gallery of Trumpian Events myself, as in it’s a bad thing which is being called for because of / in response to Trump.

4 Likes

YOU’RE INVITED!
Rally to defeat the GOP tax scam

WHERE: U.S. CAPITOL (SOUTHEAST SIDE, ACROSS FROM THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS)
WHEN: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 1 P.M.
WHAT: Join MoveOn members and allies, including Tax March and Americans for Tax Fairness, to say no to this GOP giveaway to corporations and the rich.

Right now, Republicans are negotiating the final version of their tax scam. This bill would give huge tax cuts to millionaires, billionaires, and wealthy corporations. Republicans plan to pay for these tax cuts by slashing Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security, by raising taxes on middle-class families, and by increasing deficits.

The vast majority of Americans reject the #GOPTaxScam. Join us as we rally against this destructive plan.

Here are just a few examples of who loses in the GOP tax scam:

• Thirteen million people will be left without health insurance.
  • Graduate students and people paying off student loans will lose important tax credits.
  • Millions of middle-income families would face tax increases over the next decade.

Will you rally at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, December 13, at 1 p.m., to defeat the GOP tax scam?

5 Likes
7 Likes

That’s upsetting, i feel so sorry for him. That he had to suffer such awful tragedy to make him really examine his bigoted views. I don’t think i’d wish that on anybody.

9 Likes

Yes, upsetting indeed, that poor father…

But, I think it also evinces how the tide has turned on that issue, even in Alabama. Cruel fuckheads like Moore just can’t and won’t turn back that tide.

6 Likes

Yeah, no.

4 Likes

Rep. Jackie Speier has spoken of rumored firing of Mueller to occur December 22. MoveOn is organizing protest to occur if Mueller is fired. (Just a rumor. That’s all I have.)

3 Likes
9 Likes