A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

The man really does pay attention to what the hip kids are doing!

[I miss having a grown up in the Oval Office. :cry:]

3 Likes

How to really make a difference if hurricane season goes badly again:

5 Likes

If there’s a lot of damage this time, I predict that Trunp will go all out getting relief there, MUCH more than he did for Puerto Rico. He’ll probably be crawling all over the place in person too, Melania in tow. It’d be great, diversionary publicity, especially so close to the midterms.

Not that these grassroots efforts aren’t great, and needed. Thanks for the headsup about them.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Of course - he has properties along the protected path after all.

3 Likes

“We have a right to peacefully protest and criticize and express dissent toward our government,” she said in a phone interview Tuesday.

“I’ve gotten some feedback that folks say you should respect the president. Even if you don’t like what they’re doing, you shouldn’t show this sort of disdain. And I simply disagree, and I think the Constitution grants me that privilege.”

“Briskman added that she’d probably flash the middle finger toward the president again if given the opportunity.”

8 Likes

I don’t know about the rest of you but, I live and work in place where if I have anti-trump stickers on my vehicle I would probably awake or leave work to shattered widows and keyed doors. Here is a sticker that is probably over the heads of most rtumpian asswipes.

https://www.etsy.com/cart/?show_cart=1909059492

5 Likes

Can’t say that I get it either…

6 Likes

It’s Iron Front; an old antifa (with a lower case ‘A’) symbol.

Designed so as to be able to easily cover swastikas, the meaning of the three arrows has been variously interpreted.”

9 Likes
6 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/betsy-devos-loses-lawsuit/index.html

8 Likes
7 Likes

Too bad, she seems to have a tenuous relationship with the truth. I guess Brooklyn decided her opponent was worse. I hope that as they get more mainstream in US politics that the DSA can field better candidates.

At least activist Tish James won the AG nomination, so that for the first time a woman of color is a party nominee for statewide office.

1 Like

Yeah, same here, definitely. I try to deal with it by talking about issues and priorities rather than people and parties. My vain attempt at keeping it rational.

4 Likes

It only takes a few cars and a dozen people to block a freeway.

Think of what you can do with a few thousand if they’re coordinated.

Think of what you can do with a million.

4 Likes

(He didn’t announce Dem; he says he’s independent now.)

2 Likes
16 Likes

How people can’t know his politics at this point is beyond me.

14 Likes

Hey, dude’s a living legend country icon, of course he’s on our side of freedoms and such!

/s

11 Likes

Dude’s a national treasure. I liked him more after learning about his politics.

7 Likes