A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

$1,000,000,000.00

Dolla Dolla Bill y’all!

6 Likes

On the one hand, good. On the other, fuck that’s a lot of money to spend on politics :worried:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Go, AOC; we need lots more like her…

7 Likes

And way more companies like Means of Production!

7 Likes

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rihanna-declined-super-bowl-liii-halftime-show-offer/

9 Likes

Variety breaks down what could happen in the future due to Rihanna turning down the big halftime show

9 Likes

“ Ted Cruz — a candidate the Chronicle endorsed in 2012 by the way — is the junior senator from Texas in name only. Exhibiting little interest in addressing the needs of his fellow Texans during his six years in office.”

11 Likes

Trump Administration Eyes Defining Transgender People Out of Existence - The New York Times

9 Likes

Right, let’s not even think about people who were born transgender.

12 Likes

I guess that it’s flattering in a way to be considered so dangerous by the President.

And more than a little frightening.

10 Likes

What the actual fuck!?!?

Jem-table-throw

10 Likes

Time to break out the holy oil.

Edit:

6 Likes

Aqapd

6 Likes

this should be a topic of its own. i’m surprised none of the headliners have brought this up. after all 45 and his administration have already done i’m still capable of being horrified at the cold calculation of this denial of reality.

it is in times like this when i wish i believed in hell so i could believe he and his minions will roast within its confines for eternity.

6 Likes

some informative links on this subject–

10 Likes

This is Pence. It’s got his bloody dominionist fingerprints all over it.

He needs to go, too. Donnie just cares about the money. Pence wants the theocracy.

15 Likes

The guy spearheading this pogrom worked at the DeVos Center of the Heritage Institute- he’s her creature.

“ Mr. Severino, while serving as the head of the DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society at the Heritage Foundation, was among the conservatives who blanched at the Obama administration’s expansion of sex to include gender identity, which [he called “radical gender ideology.”.

Betsy DeVos has been targeting trans kids since before she was put in office -

15 Likes

she’s also been targeting the whole concept of a public school system since before she was put in office. in almost every case the selection process used by the 45 administration to find people to put into positions of public trust and public service seems to have been “find the public or semi-public figure whose reputation is such that they are the last person who should be chosen for that particular position and appoint them.”

10 Likes

angry-hiddles

9 Likes