A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

15 Likes

For your listening pleasure:

2 Likes
14 Likes

Good on him!

9 Likes

More fixes and additions. Now the images in the infoboxes (mostly) show up.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#QAnon

The next feature I’m thinking of adding is a Discus comment thread to each tiddler. (I’ll probably regret that.)

And if anyone is wondering about the Subgenius video, I’m hoping that the QAnons will try to map the Brag of the Subgenius onto their worldview. It’ll keep them busy. (“When they plug me in, the lights go out in Hong Kong!”)

2 Likes

Just a little moment of levity:

16 Likes

All caps marketing is a terrible thing.

2 Likes

Decaf. She desperately needs to switch to decaf. :joy:

7 Likes

22 Likes

Such violent property damage! /s

9 Likes

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/

So, I added Disqus comment threads to 8,000+ category tiddlers. Let’s see what happens.

2 Likes
14 Likes

Wonder if they’d do the same for a Blue Lives Matter shirt (or an AR-15, for that matter). Another example of the same rules, applied unevenly.

8 Likes

I don’t think this was intended as resistance, but I just saw one of these decals:

Applied on the passenger side, back seat, of a king cab pickup truck. So, that makes trump a scrub, right? :joy:
(Cue refrain: …Passenger side of my best-friends ride…)

4 Likes

Punching trumpers ends in KO

6 Likes

Ugh. Who cares.

If I want to see that kind of shite, I’ll go to LiveLeak or World Star Hip Hop or wherever.

2 Likes

Every blue line poser deserves a KO.

Nazis in my book.

2 Likes

More than once, I went to the polls in this t-shirt:

19775214996add9fd1f36aecde419f90

Nobody ever said anything. I’m not sure they even noticed…

:smiling_imp:

11 Likes

I wonder if my Resist shirt (written in circuit diagram resistor symbols) would pass?

I had someone try to object to it in a fishing tackle store:

“What are you resisting? Hurr durr.”

“The flow of electricity, of course!”

7 Likes

“ The business emerged at an opportune time. After the CEO of Goya Foods endorsed President Donald Trump, some customers said they’d be some customers saying they’d be seeking a new seasoning source.

One of those fans was Councilmember Maria Quiñones-Sánchez. “I don’t need Goya,” the Latina lawmaker posted on Twitter. “Support our Boricua sister!”

10 Likes