A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Vote the marmalade fucker out?

6 Likes

Melon farmer.

6 Likes

the editor of science is on fire–

10 Likes

this is what happens when you reflexively push the straight ticket button when you vote.

i have done it by i’ve also done due diligence on all the candidates in the democratic column before i do. i’ve also skipped the occasional race when the choice is between a racist, forced birth republican versus a racist forced birth democrat.

i like her realism. for me the money quote is–
“I don’t expect to win. And if I do, I suspect that the deputies will quit as soon as I’m sworn in,” she said. “If not, I’m going to give them three options. You can stay at the station and play Xbox. You can go out and police the police. Or you can go home.”

edited because of consecutive comment limits–

my reading list has been hot tonight–

this essay describes what should happen in the aftermath–

this interview is a republican’s argument for burning the republican party to the ground–

read together they are like damn!!!

10 Likes

Control from whom? There’s another kind of libertarian?

5 Likes
15 Likes
11 Likes
14 Likes
8 Likes

“I have hoped the Republican Party would reform from within and end its assault on the LGBTQ community,” Pritzker wrote later, in a Washington Post opinion piece addressing transgender military service, published last year. “When the GOP asks me to deliver six- or seven-figure contributions for the 2020 elections, my first response will be: Why should I contribute to my own destruction?”

Points for reevaluating and adjusting her position.

15 Likes
14 Likes

Just came to post this! Somehow strangely overwhelmingly heartening!
Here’s from another source:

Fuck, yeah!
13 Likes

Maybe they were saying Booo-urns?

8 Likes

“Resistance”…

8 Likes

Oh, Corey. Lindsey Graham was a weasel well before the day Turmp took him “golfing” and showed him the contents of the Ark of the Covenant…

16 Likes

This is off topic; please repost it in any of the other numerous political threads devoted to bad news.

Thanks.

5 Likes

19 Likes

i imagine he went to make sure she was really dead.

i’m surprised he didn’t take a page from the script of this movie–

9 Likes

snl-rock-hail-satan

12 Likes

This is going on my to-do list before the election.

9 Likes