A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

As good as the new Ben & Jerry’s “Urine Russia Now” flavor. Mmm MMM Goooood.

3 Likes
5 Likes

https://twitter.com/JohnBrownlow/status/831873539099734019

13 Likes
12 Likes

I had to read this twice to parse it correctly. Hahaha…

27 Likes

12 Likes

“The Guardian has also learned that the president’s immediate family are Deutsche clients. The bank examined accounts held by Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, her husband, Jared Kushner, who serves as a White House adviser, and Kushner’s mother.”

7 Likes

About time.

Several of the politics podcasts I listen to jumped on the “Trump is a mentally ill narcissist” bandwagon, and I ended up having to just skip the episodes where they did that for the sake of my own sanity.

1. Ethical psychologists do not diagnose people in public without their consent.
  2. Ethical psychologists do not claim to be able to diagnose remotely.
  3. For fuck’s sake, can we stop trying to blame all the evil in the world on the mentally ill? We’ve got enough shit to deal with already.
21 Likes

That’s wonderful.

4 Likes

Not sure it’s exactly resistance, but it’s a lovely piece of auto-satire, and the fact is that it does work rather well as automatic, ongoing satire, and can be relied upon to continue to be so.

(Plus, I laughed. A lot)

8 Likes

In honor of today’s presidential press conference (via wokegiant.com, again):

13 Likes

16 Likes

Reference for any “discussions” with Trumpers…

22 Likes

The next chart is what scares the shit out of me.

11 Likes

He’s trying to kill us…

9 Likes

Reading the tweets of trumpists who watched today’s news conference is fascinating, in a Watching Crazy Person From Across the Street kind of way. “They don’t know how to handle an alpha male president!” / “He sure told them who’s boss!” kind of things.

We really are dealing with the Some of the People Who Can Be Fooled All of the Time.

12 Likes

How about speculating on issues POTUS45 causes in others?

#PTSD: President Trump Stress Disorder

14 Likes

There is an article about that form of PTSD in The Oregonian today, but alas not in the publically accessible version.

3 Likes

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE

5 Likes

This needs to happen for AWOL Representatives/Senators everywhere:
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/devos-tillerson-votes-haunt-rubio-in-form-of-sarcastic-fliers/2313360

7 Likes