A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Speaking of postcards…

10 Likes

OMG those are perfect, thank you so much

2 Likes

Postcards to . . . congresspeople? White House? People in need of encouragement?

2 Likes

¿President Bannon?

1 Like

Yep, he went there. On the other hand, it is treatable.

5 Likes

Carl Bernstein, a reporter who helped to bring down Richard Nixon with his reporting on the Watergate scandal, tweeted: “The most dangerous ‘enemy of the people’ is presidential lying - always. Attacks on press by Donald Trump more treacherous than Nixon’s.”

8 Likes

No coverage of the Florida shindig anywhere yet? All teh googles showed me was some local news outlet and the fairly bland BBC report.

1 Like
10 Likes

Yes.

Postcards to Donald Trump at the WH, “President” Bannon at the WH, senators and congressman in DC, plus assemblyman and state senator.

ETA: There were 14 people there, counting us, and together we produced a stack of postcards about 2 inches high, ready for mailing.

6 Likes

@sweden says Sweden’s okay:

https://twitter.com/sweden/status/833116704138022914

5 Likes

All lies! The Swedish attack was just as deadly as the Bowling Green Massacre!

10 Likes

15 Likes

That was fast!

13 Likes

At least the military is telegraphing which side they are on…

12 Likes

I like this sign, but I imagine that the point would be lost on most trumpers…

22 Likes

More like sqrt(-2)

Imaginary and irrational.

22 Likes

The Science March folks will need to put an answer key at the bottom of their signs.

12 Likes

23 Likes

I think we can all agree that alternative facts are 0110011001100001011011000111001101100101

7 Likes

The police are the guardian of law and order but the military are the guardian of the people.

I recall reading something like that in the immediate aftermath of the Mubarak’s ouster. I recall also reading, however, that the Egyptian military has a different relationship with its nation and country than that of the U.S. Even so, I really want to believe that this is true of the U.S. military as well.

2 Likes