A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

36 Likes

Loving the Mardi Gras floats… (I assume that is what this is)
Mur’ica

Link, since one-boxed tweets tend to autoplay video: Link to tweet video

7 Likes

16 Likes
1 Like

I now know why there were temporary no parking signs up outside the house this morning.

13 Likes

“It’s never too late to turn things around and keep on the path of positivity and peace! This is just the beginning!”

3 Likes

I think Russian hooker tapes is the best bet; something so shocking that it’d be hard for anyone to ignore.

6 Likes

Even that would not be shocking at this point.

6 Likes

Nomiki Konst is the shit. Hopefully we’ll be seeing a lot more of her during the next four years.

3 Likes

What’s the world coming to when ya can’t trust a random infographic on the internet?
Doctor percentage is likely in the 3% range and shootings in the 4% range (if based on recent years)

On 16 March 2016 Twitter user Jeremy McLellan contacted us to claim credit for the initial comment upon which the meme was based; McLellan described the source remark as a “joke”:

Thanks, @Nonentity

13 Likes

Mid-Day Political Palette Cleanser:

3 Likes

Randy Rainbow, “You’re Making Things Up Again, Donald!”

5 Likes

Never stop resisting!!!

Obituaries

22 Likes

Maxine Waters - taking names, kicking ass.

12 Likes

Love this woman:

FYI: Congress Critters are actually on Obamacare… The Fed Govt pays something like 72% of their insurance cost.

Nearly 13,000 members of Congress and staffers are currently enrolled in gold-level Small Business Health Option Program plans on the Washington, D.C., exchange.

Health Benefits for Members of Congress and Designated Congressional Staff:

12 Likes

30 Likes
4 Likes

29 Likes

“There is an objective reality out there, and, as a woman of science, I intend to protect that reality.”

(note: I haven’t looked at this one in any depth, but looked interesting)

6 Likes

I saw that earlier. An oddly truthful admission from Ryan that the poor aren’t free.

18 Likes