A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

He also said it with no replacement plan in place, just the promise of one that will have objectively worse statistics without collision with an insurance company (and even that is a delay to the terrible results).

6 Likes

16 Likes

Llamas represented at my congressman’s town hall. Guy who thought it was an alpaca is stupider than one and needs to be dealt with.

8 Likes

I hope they come with pre-addressed mailing labels:
Donnie Douchebag
C/O 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

7 Likes

That. Was. Glorious.

ADDENDUM:

Seriously, I could watch that all night.

8 Likes

I’ve enjoyed reading the comments, too:

7 Likes

For a change, yes, the comments were worth reading!

I resisted the temptation to reply to the “We shouldn’t encourage this behavior” guy.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ALT_USCIS/status/834598941794648065

7 Likes

24 Likes

Goodnight Happy Warriors.

10 Likes

Trump’s kryptonite!

8 Likes

Oh my.

“…And the American Way.”

Artist Mike McCain drew this at the request of a friend who is a Superman geek. Quote his site:

For as long as the current immigration ban exists, I’ll be donating 100% of proceeds from all art prints to the ACLU.

Talk about your mythologized images…

22 Likes

American Way? Bloody Undocumented Canadian Literally-an-Alien!

6 Likes
5 Likes

Nothing too surprising in the first file:

9 Likes

Note link to Moore’s 10 point plan. Which only has 9 points, but #9 is:

1. JOIN THE ARMY OF COMEDY: Trump’s Achilles heel is his massively thin skin. He can’t take mockery. So we all need to MOCK HIM UP! I truly believe the final tipping point for Trump will be when he implodes from all the laughter – the mocking, the unbearable ridicule of tens of millions of Americans that will discombobulate him and force him out of the White House. I don’t know what happened to Trump in boarding school at 13 and I don’t care. Whatever it was, let’s use it. He’s used all the other things he picked up over the years - misogyny, bigotry, greed - against the powerless and the unfortunate. It’s time to laugh him outta town. And if there’s one thing we all could use right now is a good laugh – AND the possibility of a much-shortened presidential term.
13 Likes

A message from the leader of Mordor to Donald Trump:

6 Likes

Interesting. CPAC is now saying alt-right are really liberals.

Over a few confusing minutes, Schneider argued that the “alt-right,” a term coined then popularized by the National Policy Institute’s Richard Spencer, was philosophically left-wing because it departed from his definition of conservatism, in which “the individual” is sovereign.

“They hate the Constitution. They hate free markets. They hate pluralism,” Schneider said. “Fascists tend to want big government control.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cpac-organizer-denounces-‘alt-right’-as-‘left-wing-fascist-group’/ar-AAngBOl

6 Likes

Soooo, alt-right news outlet Brietbart (sp?) is now a liberal news outlet, and the president’s chief strategist Bannon is a liberal?

Is it too much to hope they start punching each other over doctrinal purity issues?

15 Likes

14 Likes