A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Please do. Most of them are unimpressive and just more of the same, but some show promise. Sturgeon’s Law applies to politics, even if you have to revise the 90% figure upward a ways.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know: I knew her IRL!

9 Likes

Yeah, not a moderate by any stretch of the imagination, then.

5 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Are you about to tell us he’s 28? I’m just preparing myself.

2 Likes

She would never have made it into office otherwise, of course, I do appreciate her in other ways given the context.

4 Likes

She’s more Democratic than someone like Manchin, and does an impressive job being… well I don’t want to say honest, but she is very good at sticking to her beliefs while playing the party’s game.

3 Likes

32 Likes

29 Likes

(since it got cut off in the box…)

Don’t worry everyone. After Trump’s exhausting week of cutting programs that help low-income Americans, he’s taking his 6th vacation.

18 Likes

I assume that we just paid for a Marine1 landing pad at Mar-a-lago.

14 Likes

BTW one other key reason 45 keeps going down to his banana slug ranch is that he has been trying for years to get to FAA to move noisy flight paths away from overtop of his club. Now they have to.

Keeping it quiet for all his foreign national guests. Wouldn’t want to get in the way of any eaves dropping now would we…

13 Likes

http://www.12news.com/mb/news/politics/trump-flanked-by-mushroom-clouds-swastikas-on-phoenix-billboard/423507653

23 Likes

Beatrice Moore, BRAVO!

2 Likes

He has another Winter White House in Santa Cruz? :wink:

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Put em up everywhere!

But,

Moore said it would remain up as long as Trump is president.

I’m thinking a fair number of Trumpsters will find ways to put a stop to it.

6 Likes

Here’s some resistance from pre-political days!

(tweeted by @spookperson, which I saw because Boing Boing retweeted it :smiley: )

15 Likes

Joe Pesci FTW!

7 Likes
28 Likes

I hope you like your punditry bitter.

West Virginia might have handed Trump a 40-point victory last November, but Sanders carried its Democratic primary handily over Hillary Clinton, taking every county in the state. He would have been hard-pressed not to, after Clinton’s widely reported quote that “we’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of work.” Those words were ripped, rather unconscionably, out of a highly sympathetic statement about coal miners and her plan to put them back to work in “clean energy,” while Bernie himself is on record with such statements as, “To hell with the fossil fuel industry.”
But as they say, that’s so much blood under the bridge.

5 Likes