A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

He seems preoccupied with where people’s money is coming from. Ironic, that.

9 Likes

Ending a phrase with a preposition is OMFG bad, but “don’t talk so fucking lose” is proper English :confused:

8 Likes
13 Likes

Someone I know tangentially has set up a small non-profit business to make it easy for people to stay connected to their senators, representatives, etc. There are postcard packs (with appropriate images from various protest rallies), plus a how-to on the website. Any profits generated will go to an appropriate non-profit organization; they’re currently soliciting recommendations on which one(s) to support.

15 Likes

I don’t remember seeing this data on 538 before

8 Likes

Encouraging science & technology workers to get active, and run for office:

10 Likes

Can you post the link?

ETA n/m, I finally found it

8 Likes

Awesome sign. (But not a grammarian. #WhatIsSubjunctive #TheTwoCultures)

13 Likes
16 Likes

DO WANT!

Though that’s clearly knitting, I’ll have to try to Google a crochet pattern…

7 Likes
15 Likes

Not sure if the video in this will show up properly (and discourse seems to think @tekna2007 already posted it, but I’m not seeing it), but…

8 Likes

Nope, you’re right, I didn’t post that one. But I did get the same wrong message the last time I posted.

3 Likes
11 Likes
19 Likes

Sick burn. I’d like to see one for establishment Dems that says, “Elect us so we can get busy rearranging the deck chairs!”

8 Likes

I think that’d be fair, and I like the idea of equal coverage for both major parties re their (tepid or non-existent) stances on climate action. I’d rather people didn’t have to give up their party affiliation, whatever that may be, to support action on climate and environment. (I thought about clipping the party reference off, maybe I should have.)

3 Likes

Or just replace Republicans with Politicians. That would be close enough to 100% true.

6 Likes
12 Likes

The fact of the march/protest/rally really isn’t the most interesting part of this short video.

10 Likes