A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

We aren’t the target though (at least not directly). This is to give credibility to the claims that antifa are attacking the far right with no provocation and not caring for collateral damage (basically projection of what they are doing.)

I’ll say it again, they are trying to stop a popular front against them by trying to stop the centrists (overton or not) from wanting to join with us.

And I am serious when I expect that there will be false flag attacks against some of us in an attempt to discredit antifa and all of the left.

5 Likes

sigh. I’m not arguing with you.

(I fully understand the purpose.)

I’m sorry that I seemed to be disagreeing with you, it wasn’t my intention.

I’m commenting in the hope that someone who didn’t realise will read it and become more aware of the tactics being used against us

3 Likes

Yeah, but I got all this sheet cake to eat.

4 Likes

No worries. It is indeed an important point who the target is. I just thought since you were replying to me, that you felt I needed the explanation.

1 Like

7 Likes

Does the cake have a false flag on it?

1 Like
1 Like

Sorry if this was already posted.

Valerie Plame (remember her?) has started a GoFundMe to buy a controlling stake in Twitter and ban 45. I love this idea.

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know what happened to make them cancel Crissy Field, but I’m grateful. ‘Berserkely’ needs to deny that permit for the next one they have planned.

resist

5 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes
8 Likes

If you don’t have a burner phone already, get one.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes