A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Here’s it is folks, the reality tv presidency in action

5 Likes

As much as it’s necessary to collectively stand up against bigotry, it’s quite frequently a single act of compassion that sways a lot of bigots away from their hateful ways.

7 Likes
8 Likes

With his name and appearance, you’d think he’d be on the outside of the White Racist Boys Club.

Not exactly 45-related, but I don’t know where else to put this right now;

8 Likes
10 Likes

I’d love to know what she lost on that in lawyer’s fees. :joy:

2 Likes

Right?

I hate this crazy political ‘rollercoaster’ I’ve found myself inadvertently strapped to, but the loop-de-loops of schadenfreude like this make it a wee bit more tolerable…

5 Likes

Yep.

And here’s some more! This is great news.

No freeze peach for Nazis!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Nobody that pasty white ever leaves the basement, and … OMG! … He’s wearing lipstick and rouge.

(Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

Can’t wait for more unsubstantiated claims about how this makes them stronger for reasons.

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks, that’s a ray of sunshine amidst a lot of recent, constant gloom.

2 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG

5 Likes

I don’t know if this belongs here but I didn’t want to start a new thread for victories against fascism.

Just hours after being refused entry to the port of Valletta in Malta, Defend Europe have release a statement bringing an end to their ‘first mission’.

Today’s setback was clearly the final straw for a project that has been dogged by mishaps and opposition since it first started.

Despite trying to claim the ‘mission’ as a victory – “It was a success. Undisputedly. Totally” – the reality is that since launching the project back in May, the Defend Europe team have spent tens of thousands of Euros, raised from across the international far right, but have very little to show for it.

Alongside anti-racists groups and NGOs from across Europe, HOPE not hate has helped undermine Defend Europe at every turn. From defunding their mission and revealing their ship’s owner’s criminal past, to helping close numerous ports to their ship and delaying them to the point that they have had to pay unprecedented amounts for their fuel, we have shown that we will not tolerate far-right projects like Defend Europe.

10 Likes