A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

7 Likes

Chelsea resists Trump just by existing.

6 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Endorsed by Mark Bray.

I’d be interested in hearing the opinions of the local tech-mavens on that.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/broderickgreer/status/904907387299127296

4 Likes
3 Likes

Catherine Rampell lays into Ivankco, and gives it good. Reading this reminds of Admiral Greer telling Jack Ryan, “I said speak your mind, Jack, but Jesus!”

Ivanka Trump is for working women the way her father is for the working class: In both cases, the Trumps really just want their money. President Trump’s daughter built her brand around women’s “empowerment,” by which I mean monetizing the anxieties and insecurities of stressed-out moms. From the beginning, her stated goal was to help professional women dig deep down inside their souls and tap their inner purchasing power.

And so on.

4 Likes

IMG_0252

9 Likes
7 Likes

Blue Ruin was a great little movie, so I’m interested in this one, too. And yes, Sir Pat Stew being in it certainly helps…

1 Like

“…he’s more like my B*tch.”

2 Likes
15 Likes

Gendered slurs aside, I would love to see Trump is Putin’s Bitch go viral; the kumquat in chief would go apoplectic.

2 Likes

1 Like

That picture reminds me of this:

(I guess Jeff Sessions finds this imagery to be aspirational.)

4 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes

A bit more context from the article

The exchange was picked up and translated by Russian media monitor Julia Davis and refers to the dossier of raw intelligence compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. The dossier was compiled to prove that the Trump campaign was actively colluding with the Kremlin in order to sway the 2016 election and show that the president and his associates are vulnerable to blackmail. “Kompromat” is the unsavory blackmail material typically held over an intelligence asset’s head to get them to act in the foreign nation’s interest.

In the Steele dossier, part of said kompromat was a reported tape wherein Trump supposedly hired two Russian sex workers to piss all over a bed in the Moscow Ritz-Carlton, in the same room where President and Michelle Obama once slept.

Personally, I’d assume that the kompromat was probably decades of receipts proving that Trump was laundering Russian mafia money through his various businesses, but I’ll take a piss tape, even if it seems less damning than financial crimes.

5 Likes

Multiple states are suing 45 & Co over DACA…

5 Likes