A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

A brand new low for administration staffers

4 Likes

JHC

“We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated.”

2? 3? 6? 15?

4 Likes

And it sounds like he brought a cheerleader with him to join him in the smokescreen campaign

7 Likes

So Omarosa said on Celebrity Big Brother that she tried to be Trump’s moral compass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bvu4_L-xmM

I honestly have no idea what to think about this. The reality tv nature of this admin is perplexing

3 Likes

Perhaps because the producers are speaking Russian.

6 Likes

NOTE: Parse with extreme caution:

Hmmmmm

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/961785091646205952

6 Likes

Just, wow.

That’s some Sophie’s Choice bullshit there.

7 Likes

I’m surprised that one hasn’t hit the chopping block yet. It should be high on the far-right’s hit list, with triggers for Trump too:

The program came in response to the failure of comprehensive health care reform proposed in 1993 by President Bill Clinton. The legislation to create it was sponsored by Senator Ted Kennedy in a partnership with Senator Orrin Hatch,[3] with support coming from First Lady Hillary Clinton during the Clinton administration.[4][5][6] At its creation in 1997, SCHIP was the largest expansion of taxpayer-funded health insurance coverage for children in the U.S. since[citation needed] Lyndon Johnson established Medicaid in 1965.[7] The statutory authority for CHIP is under title XXI of the Social Security Act.

6 Likes

Well that certainly doesn’t help with the illiteracy rumors

4 Likes

An exceptionally small number of states is an exceptionally frightening number of states to have their voter systems hacked, eh?

8 Likes

Hey, it’s working for Korea.

2 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/09/politics/trump-rob-porter/index.html

The one box doesn’t do this justice. Here’s the quote:

“I found out about it recently and I was surprised by it,” Trump said. “We certainly wish him well. It’s obviously a very tough time for him. He did a very good job while he was in the White House.”
“We hope that he will have a wonderful career,” Trump added.

Let’s reframe this:

“Harvey Weinstein did a good job. I was saddened to read about allegations against him. He is obviously going through a tough time. I hope he has a wonderful career!”

ETA this just further shows what a duplicitious fuck this guy is. Al Franken gets accused of misconduct? Throw him to the wolves (because he’s a Dem). But his guy gets caught beating the shit out of women, Best Wishes for all!

8 Likes

It’s like Harvey Weinstein giving Woody Allen a job referral.

4 Likes

Or Roman Polanski.

3 Likes

He’s going to drag out the release of the Democrat memo as long as possible, and might still refuse to release it.

3 Likes

It will be blacked out with only the letters H I L L A R Y visible.

3 Likes

They are saying on CNN right now that Trump is refusing to release the Democratic rebuttal memo. I’m of course not the slightest bit surprised.

Still, that’s some mighty fine bipartisan work there.

2 Likes

Yes, Reuters has updated their story too.

Somehow I think there will be quite a number of cycles before he releases it, if ever.

4 Likes

Lol they’re uncomfortable seeing a problem they have helped create every single day :rofl:

4 Likes