A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

God…

Table Flip GIF

11 Likes

They should go to someone’s house, vehicles & any storage to confiscate firearms until the case is closed.

Search the place. It doesn’t need to be an officer - but no release till done.

10 Likes

This is just fucking disgusting.

PONCHATOULA- It’s one of the most egregious cases victims’ advocates tell the WBRZ Investigative Unit they have ever seen, after a judge awarded full custody to a woman’s abuser and forced her to pay child support.

This story dates back decades and involves a woman who was raped at the age of 16 by a man almost twice her age.

14 Likes

Another take on this horrific story…

Sadly, this is the future for all people who can get pregnant in America.

16 Likes

Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

We seem to be rapidly turning into The Republic of Gilead.

13 Likes

This is worth 45 minutes of your time…

Originally posted here:

11 Likes

Glad to see this decision, but it leaves me wondering how many schools are using this tactic:

13 Likes

According to CDS, its female students are “fragile” and must acquiesce to having boys hold umbrellas over them when it rains. Considering this jaw-dropping assessment of girls’ capabilities, we may never know the full scope or all the consequences of CDS’ blatant, unapologetic discrimination against its female students.

Wow. Just wow. “Girls are fragile vessels?” Only a very small step to “and can’t be trusted with stressful things like voting, money, property ownership. These things will distract them from serving the men, which is their natural function” Makes me want to puke.

14 Likes

Vessel’s for what?

Yeah, we know.

13 Likes

It’s easier to sexually assault a girl if she’s in a skirt rather than a pair of jeans.

I’m sure that’s not part of their thinking, nosirree bob.

13 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Thank you BakerB for reminding everyone why we need revolutionary change.

13 Likes

An interesting article about a study looking at long term outcomes of women who aborted vs those who carried to term.

14 Likes

And evolutionary change as well; some people’s mentality clearly needs to adapt.

12 Likes

Yes, the point of my now removed post was the justification for denying that date rape or marital rape could occur. It was a comment used in court cases as well as in everyday comments about sexual assault.

Crossposted from fuck today and BLM threads (trigger warning for a discussion suicide):

12 Likes

Still no one box…

8 Likes
13 Likes

Mandatory psychiatric custody is worse than prison. At least with prison you have a set date that you will be free again, but psychiatric custody leaves you at the mercy of psychiatrists. I expect the type of psychs that the Heritage Foundation wants are the ones who don’t see a problem with not releasing anyone until they are good Xtians, so a short stay could last years.

18 Likes

OMFG, make the madness stop!

14 Likes
17 Likes