A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

Because “there was one victim?” What the fuck??? They only go to jail if they are serial rapists? :angry:

18 Likes

Apparently - Judge McKlusky was elected. That needs changing. Also - apparently has a regrettable tenure on the court beyond this ruling. Shocked

17 Likes

All white men are allowed to rape one child for free so that they can learn from it. See it’s fair!

10 Likes

“He’s been on the bench ever since, serving at the Jefferson County Supreme Court in Watertown, New York. McClusky is a registered Republican; he was elected to a 14-year term which will end on December 31, 2025.”

This should come as no surprise. I had to look up the “level 1 sex offender” thing. I kinda thought that would be highest l;evel. It is not. He will not show up in sex offender searches, may not be on the list for life, and is classified as “low risk to reoffend.” This is nauseating.

16 Likes

There has to be some mechanism to remove him.

9 Likes

Narrator: There is NEVER only one victim.

18 Likes

Probably only impeachment.

11 Likes
12 Likes

There seems to be an epidemic of this shit. I am so tired of this disaster. How do I get out?

15 Likes

peep-show-hans-bullshit

9 Likes
15 Likes

24 Likes

I honestly believe that perfecting that procedure would end opposition to abortion pretty much overnight.

1 Like

really it is about truth and ethics in black hole journalism.

1 Like
10 Likes

All industries have to. I’m coming to terms with the fact that similar laws might happen here soon and even though I’m over 35 I’m not in menopause so honestly I have to go too. The standard for care for women is going to drop with this, it has in all other places that made similar mistakes. The only option for those who have enough wealth to cope is to GTFO and take our degrees and families of skilled and educated labor with us. From a safe vantage point perhaps the law can be changed, but I’m not willing to be a martyr. It’s bad, but literally “we’re going to try kill you if you don’t leave” is what I hear. No one who ever imagines they hope to have any kind of family, even a partnership with a woman, should be willing to live in a place like that.

16 Likes
4 Likes

(Posted to wrong thread.)

Ah, another asshole. There’s just so many of them…

1 Like

This guy is an asshole’s asshole.

1 Like