Ajit Pai made a funny: leaked video shows his presentation at the Telecom Prom where he "pretends" to be a Verizon shill

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/12/09/literal-mustache-twirling.html

2 Likes

Great. Apparently we’ve been in the Onionverse long enough that it’s gone recursive.

31 Likes

“Accusations?!”

I thought everyone knew he was!

4 Likes

Please, America, stop screwing it up for the rest of us.

7 Likes

12 Likes

I’m sure this gives a lot of material for a psychologist. I think it’s Pai’s cognitive dissonance that compels him to do the skit. He’s trying to communicate: You all say I’m a shill. But would an actual shill do a skit where he portrays himself as a shill?   To which, I’d reply: You might, Ajit, you might…

15 Likes

That’s hysterical, Ajit. How come no one is laughing except you and your friends at Verizon?

3 Likes

Ajit Pai, supplier of agitprop?

2 Likes

Ha, ha, ha! It’s funny because it’s true! /ragestroke

2 Likes

His name even evokes a character in a dystopian knock-off Hunger Games straight from the YA novel clearance bin.

And zero effort has been made to apprehend whoever is responsible for the million-odd identity thefts resulting in fraudulent emails in support of repealing net neutrality. One million felonies.

1 Like

That song must have been expensive to license.

Or did he just pirate it?

2 Likes

Well, looks like the plan worked just dandy.

1 Like

These folks don’t cease to amaze me in their apparent total inability to comprehend how they look and sound, or the total lack of fuck they give about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.