Archive.org's scanning center destroyed by fire

Gosh, you totally missed my poetic point. Thanks for your testy left brain correction.

How about…

The base, essential operational foundation of the Internet is located on the physical plane,
where it is subject to unforeseen physical threats such as fire, flood and/or interruption(s) of electrical power sources. In other words, the Internet operates according to (and against) often unpredictable physical TERRESTRIAL laws and is not merely some Mankind-formulated lofty “cyber illusion” beheld collectively by the majority of Earth inhabitants connected physically to the Internet and its various coded sub-sets.

Not as poetic, but perhaps slightly more satisfying to the more analytical among us.

You can check it out here:

It’s definitely a unique set-up.

That reminds me, I need to set up a recurring monthly donation to The Internet Archive.

If I can pay evil as hell AT&T $20 per month for the basic level of cellular internet I need on my Nexus 7 when I am out and about, I can certainly pay $20 to one of the greatest forces for good on the Internet.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.