Audio shows Elon Musk doesn’t understand how online advertising is sold, used, or funds Twitter

There is such a huge difference between a Twitter than can process dozens of messages a second and one that can process millions. People truly understand that when they experience the frustrations of scale. Did Elmo plow through “python made easy” for 10 minutes then felt he understood it all?

7 Likes

This is the situation in 2017, and why:

5 Likes

… for his generation it would have been PHP

4 Likes

Tinfoil hat time:
I recently watched a Frontline documentary on MBS. They talked at great length about how important Twitter was in Saudi Arabia. They eventually got into them paying off twitter engineers to get information on dissidents. The documentary was made over 3 years ago, and I couldn’t help think that somehow SA helped influenced Musk into wasting his billions on the buying the company. SA gave him a paltry 2 billion and now they’re part owners. No need to bribe engineers anymore, they can just take the info.

13 Likes

This is the behaviour of a tyrant. What the man is politely saying is correct and valid, it contradicts Musk’s incorrect idea so he wants the guy to be cut off.

It reminds me of how Chairman Mao devised terrible methods of farming which failed and his underlings pretended they were successful as they knew he would not listen to criticism. This resulted in a famine.

6 Likes

Visitors, who must wait in an area next to the 10th-floor conference room the CEO works in, are also instructed not to speak before Musk does, the newspaper reported.

A person close to Musk told The Post that Musk was “uncovering and solving and programming all night.”

Now that’s horseshit.

8 Likes

These days they call it executive time.

11 Likes

My first thought was quick basic, but no one would belive that

3 Likes

Knock-knock.
“Don’t come in, I’m uncovering!”

5 Likes

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

9 Likes

That’s a version of the standard propaganda trope about the leader who works tirelessly for the good of the people. I remember that a Narendra Modi fanboy once tried it here on the BBS.

9 Likes

I was just about to suggest QBASIC when I saw the reply!

2 Likes

Apparently not, since he could not figure out how to run python scripts according to the creator of dogecoin

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.