Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Denoument

I disagree. I am absolutely certain that I could have just hunkered down in the mess with my supplies and been just fine for up to 387 sols.

Had a nice corner picked out for some begonias when springtime came and everything.

8 Likes

hmmmā€¦welllā€¦as long as there are beverages to be hadā€¦I guess I will stick around.

Not like I can buy my own ship anyways.

And a long ride in a dry podā€¦well, it will take me a while to warm up to that idea.

9 Likes

(now letā€™s be honest, I clearly was just particularly lazy this timeā€¦ but then again, with only one death, who needs correct perspective?)

4 Likes

That was sooooooo exciting!

I canā€™t wait to tell Grandpa all about itā€¦ even if he did sort of sell me into slavery. I think I learned something from all of this too. Sometimes you think youā€™re going to play eel tag, and meet a space dragon, and have a birthday party, and instead the eels turn out to be kind of bitey, and the dragon is a weird alien thing that takes over your ship, and thereā€™s a big battle instead of a party. But itā€™s kind of fun, and maybe itā€™s more fun than all that stuff that you thought was going to happen before.

Anyhow, I donā€™t know what Iā€™m going to do now. I think I might keep being a digger. Blowing stuff up is pretty fun, but also Iā€™m going to be a doctor with my band aids, because sometime you need to be able to help your friends. And I want to learn some sciencey stuff too. That was pretty useful at the end of things there.

And Iā€™m still a princess.

Donā€™t forget, all of you new princess friends are invited to my birthday!

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.