Cheap bidet kit for toilet

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/01/30/bidet-kit-for-toilet-just-22.html

4 Likes

$9.19

19 Likes

The warm water is well worth the upgrade. Some things aren’t worth cheaping-out.

21 Likes

I’d love one of these…but the "doesn’t have a warm water’ kinda kills the thrill.

14 Likes

I live in FL so the water straight out of the tap is not extremely cold, though I would not like a bidet “rinse” with it. I can only imagine what it would be like in the north in the winter…you could get frostbite.

4 Likes

What if I’m not flush with cash? :slight_smile:

11 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Soft-Style-Curve-Spray-Bottle/dp/B005UHS6C2 - just $3.52. And it has an ergonomically curved shape that’s more convenient to use.

2 Likes

Get used to cold water spray?

No, no you won’t.

Once you go Toto, you’ll never go back.

(I noticed when I lived in Phoenix that they often hook the toilets up to the HOT water supply so that the toilets don’t condense and drip in the air conditioning. Maybe a cheap, unheated squirter would work just fine there?)

5 Likes

I was browsing on Amazon for other brands and found this:

Heh heh. Fivanus.

6 Likes

Quite the opposite. A cold bidet stream gives me a lot more of a thrill than I usually enjoy.

8 Likes

I was much more intrigued when my tired eyes saw “Biden kit for toilet”. I don’t have any suggestions for what that would be.

6 Likes

It reaches up and gives you a couple of friendly strokes when you least expect it?

5 Likes

It’s more expensive, but worth it.

9 Likes

I’ve only used the cold water ones. Got no problem with with a “brisk” wash.

I have two things to say about this:

1. Bidet’s rock.
  2. If you’re going to the trouble, spend a little more for the hot water version. You’ll thank yourself many times over.
3 Likes

9 Likes

I need this like I need water washing my ass.

6 Likes

Where is Bidet’s rock and what’s so special about it?

5 Likes

but you’ll get used to it.

That’s what tRump says.

You can bet your ass on that

1 Like