Bonnie and Clyde bank robbers busted after posting pics of stolen cash on Facebook

Somewhere in a dingy basement in Vietnam, small children are frantically sewing thousands of Sexy Dumb Bank Robber costumes for the American market.

9 Likes

Exactly. Smart criminals don’t rob the bank - they work there. More Goldman’s or a Hedge Fund than your local branch, 'natch. Really smart ones make their grifts legal.

8 Likes

https://www.google.ca/search?q=hapsburg+chin&espv=2&biw=1800&bih=895&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB4QsARqFQoTCLuOwd63msgCFYYRkgodzakEdw#tbm=isch&q=hapsburg+jaw

2 Likes

“Professional Imbeciles” are in big demand these days.

1 Like

Eeeeww, don’t put money in your mouth. That stuff’s dirty.

1 Like

Fecal matter and cocaine! Surely stuff that he’s normally got all over his hands most of the time any way.

4 Likes

Posting photos on Facebook? Robbing a bank one town over from the town you just got released for robbing a bank in? Someone’s missing jail…

1 Like

Just looking for a shitty contact high I guess.

1 Like

Would have liked to have seen the FB pages themselves. The comments from friends might be revealing…

1 Like

The two substances found most often on American currency are cocaine and fecal matter.

First thing that came to my mind.

I don’t know what seems dumber, putting the money in his mouth or posting the photos.

I’m just trying to figure out what kind of person would agree to be the criminal accomplice of a dude who loves betrayal so much that it is literally written all over his face.

2 Likes

I have known a few very intelligent folks, some real polymaths, who went to work for hedge funds.

2 Likes

Anyone but me think this pix just ripe to become a meme?

2 Likes

Beat you to it by about 4 hours. :wink:

I think he HATES betrayal, but he’s a poet. He knows just how rare loyalty is, and how common betrayal is. And he wants you to know, too. Every time you look at him.

It’s September, they’ve already moved on to Santa suits and heart-shaped boxes…

That’s the look of a man who has just been informed by President Hamilton that the rest of the stack is one-dollar bills. At least he’ll be able to afford some thrift shop clothing to put on those empty wire hangars.

1 Like

Donald Trump is a front.runner for something or other.

1 Like

Too bad it’s not animated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.