šŸ° Let Us Eat CAKE šŸ°

Iā€™m mildly disappointed that the cake isnā€™t captioned with ā€œDonā€™t have a cow, man!ā€

10 Likes

*LMFAO!!!

Ā­

3 Likes

Cake monster Honey Senpai from Ouran High School Host Club anime - there is an episode where you find out that he has a special cake night, where he eats ALL THE CAKES:

andā€¦

andā€¦

Not as funny as the cowing having a calf cakeā€¦

5 Likes

That is one precocious ass kid, to request such a thingā€¦

3 Likes

My wedding cake. Yes, my wife and I made paper flowers for the baker to decorate it with. We might be hipsters, but not the insufferable kind, I swear. Even if we did also make a pinata to do instead of bouquet/garter tossing.

Anyhow, the cake was delicious.

12 Likes

Fabulous!

2 Likes

Garter-throwing seemed anachronistic even when I got married in '91. I canā€™t believe people still do this. I wish I wouldā€™ve thought of bashing a pinata. Way more fun.:imp:

8 Likes

It was fun. And we put an extra special prize in it: gift certificate for two movie tickets. Figured that was more likely to result in a new union than just catching a clump of flowers. Speaking of anachronisms, my wife did a little research on various wedding traditions and why supposedly they came about. The garter toss basically just toned down the whole ā€˜strip em naked and have someone witness the consummation to ensure a legit proceeding.ā€™ Bridesmaids were decoys and the groomsmen were at the ready for combat because a wedding was a one stop shop to come rape and loot. And so on.

8 Likes

14 Likes

Ahh, Iā€™ve missed your cake postings. It seems like forever. (I checked; eleven days = forever. :wink:)

5 Likes

I donā€™t want to get one of those robo-warnings, telling me that Iā€™m posting too much, and I should ā€œgive other members a chance to commentā€ā€¦

*lolz

Also:

8 Likes

Not enough cake in the world to post ā€œtoo muchā€.

Also from the ā€œAll the sugar on top of all the other sugarā€ schoolā€¦

12 Likes

Screw the robo-warning. Youā€™re doing an important service!

(I got one once and thought it was funny.)

5 Likes

I donā€™t actually think you can get them on your own posts; I was just being a smartassā€¦

Thatā€™s a lot of sugar on top of all the other sugar!

3 Likes

Oh, I forgot that you started this public service thread. I was thinking that you canā€™t get one for a dizzy category, too. :wink:

3 Likes

Having never heard of it until the late 1980ā€™s myself, Iā€™m not so sure itā€™s as old a tradition as people think it is.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll just set these here:

``

10 Likes

``

``

8 Likes
4 Likes

Combo cake and a Rainbow Chaser, because I need one right about now:

16 Likes