🍰 Let Us Eat CAKE 🍰

10 Likes

Brighton, Michigan (where the baker is located) is a suburb of Detroit…drive-able for me, and possibly walk-able for @IronEdithKidd!!

Should we meet in the middle for afternoon tea, IEK? Maybe Kalamazoo, or so? :laughing:

5 Likes

Sorta correct if you assume Steven Wright’s supposition that everywhere is walking distance if you have the time. Brighton is an exurb, 15 miles from Ann Arbor. I prefer not to visit SUV land if it can be helped due to excessive amounts of 'Mer’kan Jeebus. You could just take the train and come to not-entirely-rich-people-playground-yet Ann Arbor instead. Certainly there are cake bakers of note around here somewhere?

2 Likes

Dr. Seuss edition…

6 Likes

7 Likes

That is fantastic; love the creativity.

(And now I want one, damn you…)

*lolz

2 Likes

Found this one, no I’m not reading the whole thread to see if it’s a dup, I’m posting it anyway because this cake is too awesome not to:

14 Likes

The cake doesn’t look like much, but it’s being enjoyed by some happy mutants, right?

5 Likes

10 Likes

That one actually looks tasty as opposed to some of the fondant laden monstrosities

1 Like

I just posts the pics, yo; I doesn’t bakes the cakes.

7 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Are those straws to the concealed shot glasses in the cupcake?

5 Likes

I think those are peppermint sticks*.

But shot glass cupcakes are not a bad idea…

8 Likes

I’ve been thinking on this.

We start with the Hollowed Out Cupcakes. Bake them and let them cool.

Next we utilize the Chocolate Shot Glass an place them in the central void of the Cupcakes from the previous step.

Following on this, we fill the ChocoShotGlass with the liquid of choice and carefully top with the cupcake top.

Carefully frost and garnish,

Win.

9 Likes

­

8 Likes

@critter;

#Why not?

#:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Their other job is as a henna artist, clearly!

2 Likes

Right?

:slight_smile:

4 Likes