🍰 Let Us Eat CAKE 🍰

3 Likes

7 Likes

Thanksgiving Edition:

``

``

``

9 Likes

legions of turkey cupcakes coming to avenge the fallen.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Dear God! Not The Turkey Cake Pop Shock Troops!

4 Likes

Hordes of them.

6 Likes

Oh, the meleagrinity…

Actually a cake.

8 Likes

­

https://brentjdelfin.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/dsc04633.jpg

8 Likes

Pandan Mango cake, because mango season’s here and I :heart: mangoes.

ETA: Bonus Mango Coconut Ice-Cream cake.

8 Likes

Yum!

7 Likes

Apparently today is National Cookie Day. Here’s my favorite from today’s CakeWrecks:

Yes, that’s a cookie inside a macaron!

15 Likes

Wife decided to make a cake for Christmas.
It’s Betty Crocker but quite tasty. Orange supreme, I think it’s called? We put dark chocolate kisses in it. Plus a couple shots of bourbon. Baked in a 13x9 dish, then I cut it in half, stacked and trimmed it before she did the frosting.

It’s worth making again.

7 Likes

On today’s Cakewrecks (Sunday Sweets, obviously):

Yes, that is a hedgehog!

16 Likes

Wow;

Has @nemomen seen that?

Also New Years Cakes:

``

10 Likes

I thought I was the only one who took their cappuccino with a black olive.

1 Like

A cake made to look like my favorite non-precious crystals:

I don’t know exactly why I like amethyst. But I think it’s the most beautiful of all the crystals. Diamonds are boring looking. Not using sapphire to actually do things is wasteful, rubies and emeralds are good for lasers. But amethyst I just feel is the prettiest.

Source http://imgur.com/gallery/Calwv

15 Likes

That’s gorgeous,

``

8 Likes

Rock candy of course.

When my scout troop was canoing the Bowron Lakes in British Columbia the second time, we came across a quartz deposit while doing our trail rehab. I found so much red and orange citrine. They were softball sized at the smallest, so I put them in the fire, stoked them up, and then carried them with sticks to the lake we were camped by and dropped them in, cracking them into smaller pieces for everyone to have a souvenir.

I was so disappointed that there wasn’t any amethyst, since it’s pretty common with citrine. But when we finally finished up and were packing to go home on day 8, one of the older scouts came up to me and handed me a dime-sized piece of amethyst he found.

That was pretty cool. Apparently, he found it and wanted me to have it.

8 Likes

My kid loves amethysts too; her birth stone.

5 Likes