šŸ° Let Us Eat CAKE šŸ°

Cupcakes arenā€™t confused; they are perfect for those who only want a lilā€™ bit of sweet stuff.

4 Likes

When I get a cupcake, it reminds me of that whole wine-tasting sommelier thing.
Yes. This cake is delicious, thank you. Now bring me the rest of it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

*lolz!

Cupcakes are for holding a mouthful of frosting!

7 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Thatā€™s real pretty.

ETA: Self-made wedding cake needs credit.

10 Likes

That is amazing, and it looks deliciousā€¦

1 Like

7 Likes

Cake update;

9 Likes

9 Likes

Steampunk edition:

7 Likes

:notes: If ya liked it then ya shoulda put a cog on it.ā€¦ :notes:

Another steampunk wedding cake. Linky gives a better scale for this monster.

8 Likes

Fabulous.

10 Likes

Hit all my buttons, that one. A sharp strawberry mousse is the perfect counterpoint to rich chocolate.

9 Likes

Found on the internet today-

90s films cake-

10 Likes

Yeah, while many things should be sweet, Americans have an unfortunate tendency to over-sweeten everything. Iā€™m reminded of this often when Iā€™m out with friends for drinks and usually volunteer to order the drinks. At this point, unless I know the person whoā€™s making them, I just tell them to take it easy on the simple syrup for any drinks including it. Seriously, if I wanted sugar water, Iā€™d order that.

True fact: Whenever a bartender over-sweetens a sazerac - made with actual absinthe thank you, get that herbsaint crap away from me - a green fairy dies.

Anyway, I digressā€¦marzipan takes a bit of practice, but the ingredients are easy enough and itā€™s one of those fun and (at least to most Americans) unusual things you can use in a lot of delicious recipes.

8 Likes