🍰 Let Us Eat CAKE 🍰

11 Likes

12 Likes

Finally—a buttercream icing! This calls for more than just a like:

Side note: do not search ‘love care bear’ with SafetySearch filter off. 98% of it is innocent but the other 2% looks the same at a glance so you’ll be looking at each image one by one and then all of a sud—oh fuck what the fuck is that seriously you guys Jesus Christ

9 Likes

*lmao

10 Likes

Rule 34 dude… and that is a pretty common kink at least there were plenty of ‘erotic’ if you wanna call it that stories of that sort back in the usenet days.

6 Likes

People are so damn weird.

*lolz

5 Likes

I don’t know why I even have it turned off. Probably back when I was taking physiology courses or something. Ugh. I’m turning the damn thing back on now. I respect Rule 34 but that was too much for my childhood’s eyes.

@Melizmatic Thanks for the cake, I needed that.

4 Likes

Here have a rainbow chaser:

13 Likes

What’s really funny is that I was about to add that my memories of Rainbow Brite remain pure and untouched.

The ‘new’ Rainbow Brite can go straight to hell, though.

4 Likes

As we’re on the subject of kids TV…

11 Likes

Keep your safe search on.

*lolz

I disavow any “reboots” of toons that I loved as a kid.

They all automatically suck, just on GP.

8 Likes

I’ve brazed the SafeSearch button to the ‘ON’ position and that’s only because I haven’t learned how to weld yet. Feels good.

4 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

OMG.

OMG.

#OMG.

12 Likes

Lemon Praline Cake from Karen Krasne’s Extraordinary Desserts, which I shall hopefully be having for my birthday in a few days.

10 Likes

Just don’t go searching Care Bears Robot Chicken on YouTube.

2 Likes

10 Likes