The BBS Lounge

2 Likes

That was fantastic, thank you for sharing it.

3 Likes

I use the “more powerful earworm” method. I don’t mind The Song That Never Ends though. :laughing:

3 Likes

I just got this one stuck in my head.

8 Likes

Oh, man, I LOVE that song!

3 Likes

That’s gone into regular rotation around our house since you posted it the first time. You have brought my children (and me) much joy.

5 Likes

Bad Lip Reading videos give me a case of the happies!

7 Likes

I showed a couple amazing bad lip reading videos to a few former coworkers, and they just didn’t get it.

I have to explain word play, Dada, rhyming slang, and satire to insanely smart phds? It was switched off and I think big bang theory was put on.

5 Likes

MEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

5 Likes

If you liked that, maybe try this…

5 Likes

(subtitled)

3 Likes

What? I haven’t derailed anything for like the past 12 hours.

7 Likes

Was this before or after Ann Miller went to work at Piggly Wiggly?

3 Likes

As a derail derail, I believe @Mister44 keeps things quite well on topic, is polite, has a worldview that is ethically and morally consistent, and provides a solid intellectual foil for this community–preventing it from becoming an echo chamber.

Also, deepdish pizza is lasagna.

4 Likes

What? It lacks pasta and has a bread crust. It is more similar to lasagna than regular pizza, but not near the same thing. If i had time I’d draw out a tree of life of Italian food.

5 Likes

This needs to be on your to do list this week, please.

And you know I’m just teasing.

5 Likes

Beyond that, deep dish pizza usually has cornmeal in the crust and was largely differentiated as an American food due to the lack of semolina in casual use for most of America.

The real hot take is that cornmeal crusts on pizza are just as good as the best traditional doughs.

4 Likes

But what is the difference between pasta and bread!? (Gluten development, obviously, and general enrichment)

I don’t know exactly, but you can’t put bread in boiling water and eat it. Er - and want to eat it.

1 Like

11 Likes