Chicago Police seek surveillance cams to ID attackers, 'MAGA' claims were true

The facts are starting to come out. The victim here is refusing to let police review his phone records. There are no video captures of the attack taking place. There are a couple persons of interest but the pictures of them, while not clear, don’t indicate they were carrying anything like a container of bleach or rope. They have traced his path and have video coverage of almost the entire time period.
I was attacked once and I fully and immediately cooperated with the police and provided them video evidence. I contacted them within less than a minute of the attack being over. I stayed in the area and waited for them to arrive. I followed up with people who might have video, got the video, followed up with the police, and the person was convicted. I emailed the investigator a Google streetview link of the exact location, which correlated exactly with video evidence, so they could know exactly where this happened. With all this evidence they knew the time of the attack to the second, the location to the inch. But who knows, I’m not a gay black male, and maybe gay black males are so scared of the police they’re unable to release their phone records and remember locations and times. Even liberal majority non-white Chicago PD.
BTW, as I said, if this attack really happened, I hope the perpetrators are caught and are thrown away for as long as the law allows. If they are caught, Mr. Smollett would be happy to have me on the jury because I would vote to convict them based on the evidence. But extraordinary claims require at least a little bit of evidence, and real victims should cooperate with the police unless there’s some clear reason not to. At least that’s how I look at it.