Colonel Sanders is now also RoboCop

Yea, yea. There ya go…
RoboCop was owned by a corporation and Col. Sanders is owned by a corporation…
RoboCop couldn’t speak his mind and Col. Sanders couldn’t speak his mind and then they both could…
Col. Sanders dressed all in white and RoboCop dressed all in silver which is almost white…
RoboCop does fancy tricks with his gun and Col. Sanders…
Well, he was a Colonel right? He must know how to shoot.

<<<Who do you think would win in a space battle? The Death Star or the Borg Cube?>>>

Rats. Loosing it again…

3 Likes

Does anyone who eats KFC on the regular really care about the secret recipe these days? I haven’t had it in a while due to better-flavored options because of KFC’s deterioration in quality.
It’s like defending Classic Coke, which is less like the original than Mexican Coke.

7 Likes

Forget it, Jake. It’s marketing.

4 Likes

As it turns out, it’s the lovely and talented actress and Groundlings comedian Jessica Pohly - a dear friend who bears a passing resemblance to Carrie Brownstein and was recently in the Jason Bateman Hyundai elevator ad holding “beet loaf”.

https://www.groundlings.com/performer_detail.php?id=738&g=1

4 Likes

still better than robocop 2014

2 Likes

How cool! I think she looks less like Brownstein in the Hyundai ad.

1 Like

Is that Blast-Off Girls?

1 Like

It’s a bit late for that.

6 Likes

Everything is Blast-Off Girls.

1 Like

I’m going with salt. Lots of salt.

Possibly a hint of paprika and maybe even turmeric for colour.

1 Like
4 Likes

We re-watched Logan’s Run last night, and it’s rated PG and we realized that there is basically an orgy scene in that movie… But still, PG! Weird, huh, standards for rating films have changed so dramatically since the 70s and 80s.

8 Likes

Colonel Sanders is become our The Hero With A Thousand Faces.

LOL, I remember a night at the drive-in with my parents for a “family night” special — a Star Wars/Logan’s Run double feature, and they were premiering The Hollywood Knights on the next screen over (so…1980).

3 Likes

Still better than the remake.

2 Likes

Robot Chicken?

1 Like

“You dumb ass.”

OH wait - wrong show…

OMFG I am so in. I don’t even care my body doesn’t handle grease as well as it used to.

1 Like

I’m gonna be RICH I TELL YOU RICH

2 Likes