Commie Library of Memes

8 Likes

12 Likes

19 Likes

I thought Kroger, Fry’s, Fred Meyer, QFC, et. al. were union shops.
They were in AZ before I left there. Did they bust the unions after? (it’s been a while)

6 Likes

My local kroger has a union sign on the door, but I think this speaks to the general lack of power modern labor unions have in right to work states. I have no real idea how many employees at my Kroger are part of the union… there are lots of younger folks working there now.

11 Likes

21 Likes

from

21 Likes
19 Likes

18 Likes

from

20 Likes

19 Likes

super hero GIF by mushroommovie

15 Likes
21 Likes

20 Likes

23 Likes
17 Likes

Interesting perspective on the current labour issue from someone who went from being the head of New Mexico’s dept. of labour to working a bartending gig at a high-end movie theatre in Texas.

15 Likes

Stimergy is hard to defeat. It’s why capitalists hate it especially when it spreads into the economic sphere.

1 Like

Yes, good article.

This was a great example:

Money paragraph?

Labor is supposed to have value. A good days’ work deserves a good days’ pay. Though we seemed to have lost that as a culture these last few decades, the realization is certainly back upon us now. And with the stock market at an all-time high, corporate profits soaring, and CEO pay exponentially higher than their workers, execs can afford to share the wealth a bit.

12 Likes

22 Likes