Commie Library of Memes

20 Likes

21 Likes

24 Likes

I just saw that on tumblr, thusly annotated:

The history of corporate propaganda.

Another user adds,

I vividly remember attending a training session with a scan from an 1880-something newspaper that said “unions used to be something we needed, but we’re past that now.” The corporate propaganda hasn’t changed in 130+ years.

That propaganda is pure evil.
The worst of it is they’ve got workers saying shit like, “Yeah, those pandemic checks made people want to stay home instead of going back to work.”
WT entire F? When did your struggles suddenly end? How’d you become management? Have your compassion and humanity evaporated?

This is one of my favorite bands. They’re from Brazil.
Naçao Zumbi take their name from two different types of Carnival drumming groups, National and Zombie.

The studio version is precise, with more layers and interesting noises, and it’s more melodic than the live clip what follows.

Lyrics - en portugais - at Letras.mus.br

Lyrics - Anglicé - at gurgle translate

This live clip is well worth seeing if you enjoy the song, given the band’s power and vitality, and I love seeing the drummers.

Attending their shows must be quite an experience, all those drums pounding away on the audience.

14 Likes

I should stop following this topic - I’m running out of room on my door for posting images…

6 Likes
16 Likes
6 Likes

17 Likes

23 Likes

Obrigada for posting this.
It’s definitely where I am, the drumming especially. And yes the lyrics.

A new band, a new rabbit hole, a new use for thagoogtranslate. Yay! Tudo bem.

I have been slowly trying to teach myself some Portuguese for about a year now.
Maybe this will help!

5 Likes

13 Likes

19 Likes

The volleyball chart needs a revamp, it’s missing “peodo boy” and contains not one Walton.

Also, “I love you 3000” was proclaimed by Tony Stark’s daughter? Why should those words be repeated by anyone who cares about workers’ rights or unionization?

6 Likes

14 Likes

20 Likes
8 Likes
15 Likes

21 Likes

12 Likes

Something something also Wall Street, not Main Street.

6 Likes