Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

NO JOKE… I was watching a Baptist choir perform “Last Christmas” seconds earlier on “8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown” Christmas special at the thirty-eight minute mark.

Feeling more spooked than morbid.

(ETA: No, I have no plans to see “Rogue One”. I’m going to stick with Chaplin movies and Dean Martin Christmas songs today, and maybe check in on some DJT tweets if it turns out I have some magic power. If so, RIP Sean Lock Rachel Riley Jimmy Carr Kathy Burke Baptist Choir Joe Lycett Russell Howard Susie Dent Jon Richardson and Fabio the tattooed Catsdown model)

8 Likes

You have got to be kidding me.

checks

I wish you were kidding me.

12 Likes

2016 just keeps taking and taking.

6 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes

A fucking 115 page slide show? Fuck 2016 for that alone.

9 Likes

After the loss of Caroline Aherne earlier this year…hurry up and end, 2016.

1 Like

Someone needs to check on Ricky Tomlinson and Sue Johnston.

3 Likes

Vera Rubin, astronomer dies at 88 - 2016 squeezes a few more in…

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/26/507022497/vera-rubin-who-confirmed-existence-of-dark-matter-dies-at-88

14 Likes

I wouldn’t leave Ralf Little out of that check, with the way this year has been.

14 Likes

Carrie Fisher

BB link Star Wars icon Carrie Fisher dead at 60

15 Likes

Bollocks.

9 Likes

I’m done and there’s still 4 days left.

9 Likes

RIP Richard Adams :rabbit2: :cry:

8 Likes

Indeed, it is high time for 2016 to die.

10 Likes
4 Likes

I thought this year’s deathlist.net drop 50 was going to end with the ten listees expired, but Liz Smith and Richard Adams went. I feel like smaller, frequent English nonagenarian-death “tremors” are leading up to THE BIG ONES.

3 Likes

HM The Queen?

1 Like

Yes, she would be one very prominent English nonagenarian. Think of it: two Royle Family members gone, Prince, a “princess”… you see where this is leading…

5 Likes