Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

Good riddance.

15 Likes

Billy Bob Thornton Goliath GIF by Amazon Prime Video

9 Likes

Starr is mostly remembered for publicly outing and humiliating a woman who gave a powerful man a BJ in an investigation that was ostensibly about said manā€™s real estate transactions. But we must remember that he also had many other accomplishments throughout his life such as covering up sexual violence at Baylor University during his time as President and Chancellor there.

14 Likes

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget he spent $52 million and 4 years just to prove a powerful man got a consensual BJ from someone.

1 Like

And for the whimsically seasonal

Which is legitimately available here at only 50 of our UK pennies for the whole album in either WAV or MP3 formats.

6 Likes

But he was also instrumental in helping Jeffrey Epstein avoid consequences for all his non-consensual sex trafficking so I guess it balances out. /s

11 Likes

He sounds like a candidate for a urinal headstone.

6 Likes
11 Likes

Once again, the woman whose entire life was turned upside down and had her name forever associated with a never-ending series of slut-shaming blowjob jokes shows more class and compassion than any of the powerful men who exploited her.

22 Likes

he also defended Trump in the 2020 impeachment trial, cementing his reputation as a man of few principles.

7 Likes

Probably one funeral trump will get invited to.

3 Likes

Just fixing that up a bit.

12 Likes

ā€œStarr died of complications from surgery, according to a statement from his family.ā€œ

Sound painful. Perhaps a drug resistant infection.

7 Likes

Nahā€¦ definitely no power imbalance between a 22 year old intern and the POTUSā€¦ none at all. /s

13 Likes

A power dynamic such as that cannot have consent. And Bill Clinton is a liar and a horrible person and I donā€™t know why we lionize his actions just because he has a D in his party affiliation. I liked him better than the other guy for my causes and beliefs, but his string of sexually mistreating women from his position of power goes far too long for him to be defended the way he is, and his manipulation and mistreatment of Monica Lewinsky is, was, and always will be unforgiveable.

As for what Monica said about Ken Starr, I imagine weā€™ll never get to see her real feelings on him, and this was a tactful and kind response given what the man put her through, but every time she has even dared to fight back sheā€™s gotten viciously attacked on twitter from both sides. Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll sleep easier with Starr on the other side of the ground.

4 Likes

Well, he was a celebrity in our house, anyway.

11 Likes
6 Likes
15 Likes