Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

I’m sad to hear this. I used to watch Highlander in its first-run syndication days (and later in reruns.) Richie was never my favorite character, but Stan Kirsch did a fine job with the material he was given. And afterwards, he started his own business teaching acting; I’ve heard other actors mention it during interviews.

7 Likes

The international list is here

10 Likes
6 Likes

5 Likes
9 Likes

Saw this on YT. A compilation of all those in the Star Trek ‘universe’ who passed away last year:

9 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/david-olney-nashville-singer-songwriter-dies-onstage-at-71/ar-BBZ7AiY?ocid=spartanntp

6 Likes
9 Likes

Bit late to post this maybe but I think worth mentioning:

9 Likes
10 Likes

tumblr_ooef94Q57n1r8dxfio2_540

Well, Godspeed. And say ‘hi’ to Graham.

10 Likes

What a great loss, and only 77.

I think he was pushed to “Monty Python” The Crusades up a bit, but the parts where he’s just telling the story are brilliant and revelatory, and speak deeply not just about that (more important than you’d expect) time, but also about inter-cultural conflict as well.

9 Likes

Honestly, I believe Terry Jones would have truly appreciated this:

5 Likes
12 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Monty Python’s Flying Circus vs. Toffee-Nosed Gits

7 Likes
9 Likes

Is a retail chain a celebrity?

4 Likes

That sucks. Papyrus makes great cards (if you’re not looking for something offensive or outrageous). Hard to believe that even with their pricey cards and paper products that they weren’t able to turn a profit with their stores. At least products will continue to be produced and sold elsewhere.

6 Likes