Did you ever want to play questions?

That was the big 8000 post? Do you have something better planned for 10000?

meh? 

1 Like

Since I am too lazy to post actual directions, may I introduce the remaining photos of my wallet?

Isn’t it a bunch of rectangles taped together in configurations that keep all my cards safe from falling out, plus part of a photo window taped in there to hold my license?

5 Likes

why can’t I find the address of your etsy store?

1 Like

Erm
 didn’t I have one many many years ago (iin etsy’s early days), but the stuff I was selling wasn’t what anyone was buying, so I said “fuck it” and shut it down? Didn’t I used to sell wallets and stuffed creatures on my old website, as well as at a couple different craft fairs, and I did OK, but it wasn’t something I wanted to do full-time? Because once it becomes work, doesn’t it cease to be fun?

Don’t I enjoy myself much more when I make stuff for people I like, sometimes for pay, sometimes for free?

3 Likes

Wasn’t that the first thing to come to mind when I got asked why I didn’t do shows when out juggling for fun?

2 Likes

Y’all like Tom Swifties, right?

(“Oh great, amateur hour,” Tom said, with affection.)

1 Like

“I wonder if this radium is radioactive?” asked Marie curiously.

3 Likes

“I just can’t come up with anything for Buzzfeed,” he said listlessly?

5 Likes

Aren’t I the dude with the stupid grin?

That’s pretty far from Brainerd, isn’t it?

1 Like

And isn’t that a Giffen illo?

(I can’t tell you precisely why I say that, but the legs and background seem to suggest it; obviously prior to the whole awesome Muñoz period.)

Kevin Maguire? Giffen was the writer, and wasn’t that a wonderfully fun series while he wrote it?
(edit: It was Kieth Giffen, though that does like Kevin Maguire’s style a bit)

1 Like

Are you? Can I tell?

Hey @OtherMichael, is @OtherMichael @OtherMichael?

2 Likes

I love you, mang?

1 Like

#C’mon everybody, d’wanna do the TWIST?!?!??

http://dandygoat.com/officials-warn-against-rainbow-confederate-flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7bI1rKTJis

1 Like

Oho, you mind-reader, didn’t I go and listen to that right after posting that?

2 Likes

Was it only two years ago that I found out my beloved saw-them-so-many-times-in-college band turned into Semisonic? Shall I attempt to sing Applehead Man for y’all, now?

1 Like

Is this a declaration of war?

Did anyone else here buy that Jive Bunny album?

2 Likes