Do you even Yubiwaza?

But you have to sit through a stupid Hulu ad.

1 Like

I think you meant martial arts ads, but marital arts ads would be pretty cool, too!

ā€œMake her scream in 10 secondsā€
ā€œHis eyes will roll back in pleasure when you try this one weird trickā€

1 Like

Additional reading for the spies in your life

ā€œTurns one finger into a potent weapon of defenseā€”without any bodily contactā€¦ā€

ā€œI weigh only 98 lbsā€”yet I can paralyze a 200 pound attacker with just a fingerā€¦ā€

Those statements sound much more impressive until you realize that the underlying secret of Yubiwaza.

5 Likes

Iā€™m a vet, and have worked on a tiger before. Iā€™m pretty sure I wouldnā€™t want to lick one regardless of itā€™s body condition. They smell weird, and I donā€™t want to imagine the taste.

6 Likes

Not to mention the risk of hair balls.

1 Like

Well of course all the tigers youā€™ve seen up close smell weird! Theyā€™re all sick! Iā€™m sure a healthy tiger smells like pure bloodthirstiness and colossal power.

1 Like

I too am a student of the ancient oriental art of ā€œGun,ā€ which teaches that even the largest attacker can be rendered helpless by an explosive head wound.

The first kata of the deadly one finger yubiwazaā€¦

And this more advanced kata has even been known to stop cars!!! Iā€™ve heard rumor that on occasion you can even stop a semi truck!! Behold the power of one fingerā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m not sure I want to go back to the ā€œgolden ageā€ any more.

Yeah, for example. He also took potshots in his ads at another ā€œpersonalityā€ who dressed up in a maskā€¦

Look for ā€œParodia de Charles Atlasā€, to the upper left of center:

The particular one I worked on was a healthy one, that was just in for some dental procedureā€¦, but it was a captive tiger.

Maybe the wild ones smell like ferocity and the night time fears of brave men.

2 Likes

Also, forget this so called yubiwaza, Iā€™m saving my pennies to buy one of these tracts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.