Ebay to ditch PayPal

[photoshopnightmare.jpg]

1 Like

Junque, kind sir, Junque.

1 Like

Have you been talking to my family?

OK, it’s possible that I have a 2-story barn overflowing with old broken junk… but if I do, and I’m not admitting anything, well, eBay would be one part of the process of converting old broken junk into useful treasure!

3 Likes

Just don’t, whatever you do, ever make the mistake of calling it ‘bric-a-brac’!!! I saw someone make that mistake once with a person who had a few ‘vintage’ items lurking around the place, and they barely lived to tell the tale.

3 Likes

tumblr_n3s8nuQI6T1shnxxbo1_500

2 Likes

Well bro, maybe it’s time to enter into a kind of assessment/maintenance phase for this stuff, to try and at least gather some monetary value from your hoard.

After all, once the dragon turns into bones, the pile gets picked clean and the dragon’s ghost wonders what he could have bought had he just sold some stuff…

1 Like

It’s true, but I’ve been shedding extraneous masses for years now, and there’s plenty still to get rid of… luckily I didn’t pay for most of my hoard, most of it’s salvage.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.