Something something American exceptionalism
Everyone knows in their hearts that this is just the kind of thing he would say. And did say.
Speaking of Ted Cruz, yet another example of Republicans learning that the artists and athletes responsible for creating all the things they love on this Earth actually hate their party and everything it stands for:
Kind of makes me wonder who Cruz was rooting for in the Wesley vs. Humperdink showdown.
- Working-class origins
- Advocated use of face masks
- Frequently clashed with police, even threatening to have one of his fellow anti-fascists rip the arms off the kingdom’s de-facto sheriff so he could disrupt a peaceful church service.
- Born into wealth and privilege
- Supported “Law and Order” governance, expanding the Brute Squad to finally clean up the crime-ridden “Thieves’ Forest”
- Not a lot of patience for religious ceremonies
- Didn’t actually care about his wife except for her status as a useful accessory
- Undermined by an embittered former administration member (Miracle Max)
Westley was wearing black-bloc attire. Obviously an Antifa super-soldier!
Down with Prince Trumperdink!
I mean, the guy runs on a platform of “Drain the Fire Swamp!” but then packs his whole administration with ROUSes…
Soooooo… he’s accusing the Pentagon of being full of republicans?
I thought one of his campaign criticisms against Democrats was that the Dems wanted to cut funding to the military (which was never really the case, though it would be nice if it was).
You’re making Ted Cruz really angry. Keep your filthy, liberal hands off his favorite movie!
Hmm I wonder how we can ruin Bloodsport for Trump?
My favorite part is that by tweeting about this event disapprovingly he’s brought more attention to it and will hopefully contribute to its financial success. It’s not clear that NPR would have covered this event at all if not for the Ted Cruz angle.
Yeah he’s getting eaten alive on Twitter over this.
When every athlete, actor, writer, musician and other performer or creative professional you’ve ever admired turns out to hate you and everything you stand for then maybe it’s time to do some self-reflection?
Especially considering how slavishly Cruz promotes the man who insulted his wife’s appearance and insinuated his father killed JFK. That’s the sort of behavior that could break up most families.
Technically, that was Inigo. But it was clear they were simpatico on that one.
Ah, proof that the Antifa people are teaming up with illegal immigrants to attack local law enforcement!
It gets complicated. Like Prince Trumperdink, both Wesley and Inigo are pro-Fencing…