🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

8 Likes

Everyone else is the idiot and a disaster…never Nostradumbass.

16 Likes
7 Likes

Da, the best kind of disinformation network.

10 Likes

This thing isn’t over till it’s over and we can’t afford to take anything for granted but it’s still refreshing to see Trump feeling so defeated.

14 Likes

Let’s see which left wing learning publication is griping about Trump being compromised by foreign powers today…

14 Likes

Great; let him feel as demoralized as most of the country has felt for the past for years.

Also I see it as a very positive sign, if 45 is now struggling to maintain his magical thinking.

17 Likes

Yes, but the language he’s using is only slightly more pessimistic than what he was saying this time 4 years ago:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2016/11/8/13561676/donald-trump-closing-argument-loss-waste

8 Likes

“And maybe I’ll lose because they’ll say I’m not a nice person,” Trump said. “I think I am a nice person. I help people. I like to help people.”

:face_vomiting:

14 Likes
1 Like

“But I love everybody, all people.” -Erich Mielke, Chief of the Stasi. (For anyone else who doesn’t speak German.)

3 Likes

I seriously doubt he’s ever performed a single truly selfless act in his life.

13 Likes

He just admitted to committing a crime.

19 Likes

Word; this is the same guy rumored to have thrown rocks at a younger, smaller baby when he was a toddler or preschooler.

14 Likes

I bet Exxon is just thrilled by this publicity.

What company wouldn’t want the world to know they paid tens of millions of dollars to a historically unpopular authoritarian President in an illegal quid-pro-quo for drilling permits?

19 Likes

Holy crap that whole speech is unhinged even for Trump.

Here he is locking up the women’s vote by insisting that no married woman minds being called a “suburban housewife” (even after at least one woman in the audience apparently signals that she does).

13 Likes

12 Likes

Trump Preps for Presidential Debate by Continually Shitting on the Black Woman Moderating It

14 Likes

One has to wonder who would even want the job, and WHY.

11 Likes

He then brought up Guthrie again, whom he said was “like a crazed lunatic, literally rising out of her chair screaming questions.”

That’s literally what the White House Press Corps is for.

15 Likes