🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

The North Koreans should be careful when dealing with a nuclear-armed madman.

7 Likes

No one should be surprised when the person Il Douche nominates for any position is the worst possible person for said position, but example #245943

11 Likes

How the fuck is this okay with so many rank and file republicans…

15 Likes
13 Likes

Northam celebrating an event that trump seems to have forgotten about…

13 Likes

I feel like I’m probably not the only person who first learned about Juneteenth when Apple added it to their US Holidays calendar a couple of years ago…

4 Likes

It wasn’t taught in any of the schools I attended while growing up in the South.

4 Likes

(Video autoplay warning)
8 Likes

Window dressing?

9 Likes

More like crappy bed sheet curtains.

11 Likes

Bolton should just leak the contents.I mean come on, he knew this was coming right?

10 Likes

I’m surprised that any US ambassador allowed the sign to go up in the first place, given the risk of being called back and losing their position. The gesture has allowed the ambassador (highly-decorated, retired Admiral, USNA/Harvard/Georgetown-educated, Japanese-American, Harry B. Harris Jr.) to get a toe in and tweet out his clear message of solidarity with BLM. He fired off his broadside salvo then took a defensive position.

9 Likes
9 Likes

Thoughtful piece by a former teacher of the latest “White House Press Secretary”:

15 Likes

Because their first response to this kind of kleptocracy is “where do I get my cut?”

12 Likes

Oh my. “A uniquely American strand of faith”, indeed.

5 Likes

The bad news? Late November premiere.

5 Likes
15 Likes
14 Likes

This thread alone has all the evidence.

And there are two in front of this one.

13 Likes