🍊🍊🍊🤡🤡 Even More Trumpian Events 🤡🤡🍊🍊🍊 (Part 1)

My hometown, ladies and gents.

13 Likes

Same, I wish I was there now, I’d sure love to push these clowns out personally. They really mucked up the place. >:C

4 Likes

What else is he “fixing” because of Bolton’s book?

9 Likes

Nothing? It’s likely just go to be window dressing.

8 Likes

I wonder when the Trump admin is going to start get tired of winning

19 Likes

So, what does he get? A parking ticket?

5 Likes

Surely now he has learned his lesson.

8 Likes

New York Times reprint on Yahoo called “Does Trump Want To Fight For A Second Term? His Aides Worry.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/does-trump-want-fight-second-121213984.html

2 Likes

Trump suggested he wanted to serve more than two terms

More now on President Trump’s conversations with Xi Jinping. Mr Bolton says Mr Trump told China’s leader that Americans were keen for him to make the constitutional changes needed for him to serve more than two terms.

“One highlight came when Xi said he wanted to work with Trump for six more years, and Trump replied that people were saying that the two-term constitutional limit on presidents should be repealed for him,” he wrote in an extract published by the Wall Street Journal.

“Xi said the US had too many elections, because he didn’t want to switch away from Trump, who nodded approvingly.” -BBC

9 Likes

Okay, so this gop guy who is running for Congress to fill in for a vacated seat in a next week recently complained about mail in voter fraud in a debate. Take a wild guess what kind of trouble he’s in

Jacobs recently got this endorsement too

11 Likes

He should be careful. At Jonestown, enforcers murdered the people who wouldn’t drink the flavor-aid.

7 Likes

Worst cover EVER of “The end of the world as we know it.”

12 Likes
12 Likes

I smell a tweet storm a brewin…

14 Likes

Heil Twitler?

2 Likes

Good.

18 Likes

There’s those imaginary people again.

13 Likes

Okay. You know what. Those are CLEARLY actors… Like… people can see that right? Those are christian theater kids who got kicked out of their HS theater group for being homophobic… Like… NO ONE sings like that, EXCEPT theater kids.

14 Likes

What’s the opposite of Glee Club…?

13 Likes

Gloom club? No, that sounds too gothy and awesome…

Woe club? Pain club?

7 Likes