Metawatch. (Formerly known as Facebookwatch.)

Pay no attention to the Opinion pieces.

I wish there was a filter.

2 Likes

Amateur night security comedy festival.

Better late than never?

3 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-facebook-advertisers/facebook-charged-with-racial-discrimination-in-targeted-housing-ads-idUSKCN1R91E8

Facebook said it was surprised by the decision and has been working with HUD to address its concerns and has taken significant steps to prevent ads discrimination across its platforms.

Their fix wasn’t big enough?

2 Likes

I’m stunned that racial housing discrimination is getting punished at all by this administration. I’m even double-stunned that Ben Carson woke up long enough to issue an actual comment on the case.

3 Likes

It’s almost a full admission that he knows facebook can’t or won’t clean up their toxic platform that he’s now passing the responsibility over to government regulation. I’m putting my money on can’t because the platform is built from the ground up to share everything and you have to scrap the whole thing and start again if you want a privacy-oriented platform that cannot be gamed by third parties.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Again with the “Boffins”. Delightful

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

That would be the same Faith Goldy who posted the blatantly white nationalist video that Facebook said totally wasn’t white nationalism last week.

3 Likes

Probably the same gang which keeps changing their name.

2 Likes