Freeze Peach 🍑 (USA)

14 Likes
11 Likes

Yes, it’s only allowed if it’s a quirky, bubbly cub reporter

4 Likes

I was thinking how Stephen Fry grew up in Norfolk.

People from Norfolk do not usually sound like Stephen Fry.

8 Likes

15 Likes

Damn

“ It was sad to see a man I thought held principled ideals and beliefs back before Obama was elected to office turn into a male version of Kellyanne Conway, serving a white supremacist and authoritarian like Trump with lies, smears and glee.

I hardly recognize the man who I supported over a decade ago when he wrote for us at C&L. Like all con artists, the truth is usually exposed in time.”

“ I imagine it won’t be long before he becomes a Fox News contributor or regular if his Brazilian schedule allows for it

I’m sure Glenn will live in the Trump cult world now and probably thrive in it.

Good riddance.”

15 Likes

Lindsay Ellis takes a copyright trolley to school.

8 Likes

It will be interesting to see if this bill survives a First Amendment challenge…

6 Likes

That will be interesting. Someone will challenge it. Any private enterprise can ban whatever they want, but for government to do so, there has to be clear public interest. If they ban other things, like Nazi or KKK flags and doodads, they might be on firmer ground. Yeah, this will be interesting.

8 Likes

I think it could be upheld due to the caveat “on state property.” There are a lot of activities that are restricted or curtailed on state property or a subset thereof. And NY could cite that the Confederate flag is a symbol of what was, quite literally, a shooting-war enemy of the State of New York.

10 Likes

There’s free speech and “branding,” but there are also verifiable facts and objective reality. People should not be allowed to construct a false reality fantasy and also whip others up into a violent frenzy. That’s not free speech anymore.

Well this is unfortunate nonsense.

9 Likes

Newseum closing due to financial difficulties.

6 Likes

And now they’ll waste taxpayers’ money losing the inevitable lawsuits over this risible batshit stupid blatantly unconstitutional law.

12 Likes

puppet-laugh

Good luck with that.
It’s basically malware, right? Using software installed by the vendor that can’t be uninstalled and is hidden from (most) users.

9 Likes

Dear Utah,

Tech has bigger pockets than you. Ain’t no way in fuck they’re doing this, at least not for you.

10 Likes

OITNB-alex-kidding-me|nullxnull

10 Likes

Apple alone has 12x the market cap of Utah’s GDP. :flushed:

11 Likes

We now go live to every multinational hardware manufacturer in the world…

You Serious, Your Serious - Spiderman, J Jonah Hill

11 Likes

Let me make a note of that, and we’ll get right on it.

Er+im+sick+of+guys+moaning+about+girls+not+liking+_405fe34492a8290b4eae620d59b10b40

9 Likes