Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

2 Likes

Maybe he can test them on himself and put in a filter so he doesnā€™t see hi-viz yellow.

3 Likes

iā€™m waiting for science to be able to explain what the frak is going on in the brains of those two people. iā€™m ready to admit, it might be an unsolvable mystery

1 Like

Grimes chased Elon Musk across at least 12 locations to serve him custody papers, including X headquarters and a horse farm

Horse farm?

:thinking:

2 Likes

Sure hun, you just relax while I get my vise grips.

2 Likes

2019 Airheads Subway :30 Commercial on Make a GIF

1 Like

Now we know the real reason that Musk hated that plane-tracking Twitter account so much.

12 Likes

I get the sense that Musk probably isnā€™t actually familiar with Aronofskyā€™s filmography, if he believes this is going to be a positive thing for him.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Starlink randomly flagging users accounts as fraudulent and canceling without recourse of appeal because no place to recourseā€¦

4 Likes

Disruptive!

3 Likes

as the first comment in the news say: ā€œSomeone has learned not to push to production on friday the hard way!ā€

4 Likes

Time for OSHA to do their thing

Three former SpaceX supervisors told Reuters that Musk would have machinery painted in industrial safety yellow repainted to black or blue because of he didnā€™t like how it looked. The ex-supervisors also said that some workers were told not to wear yellow safety vests when Musk was on site.

3 Likes

i dunno. itā€™d be nice to see something more than a small and ineffective fine :grimacing:

4 Likes

Season 5 Showtime GIF by Dexter

4 Likes

Didnā€™t we just hear about how this kind of foolishness ends?

EM could not pay me enough money to go near one of his rockets.

2 Likes

At SpaceX, worker injuries soar in Elon Muskā€™s rush to Mars

SpaceX workers reportedly took Adderall and IV fluids, and some slept in the bathroom, to keep up with Elon Muskā€™s deadlines

2 Likes

Grimes chased Elon Musk across at least 12 locations to serve him custody papers, including X headquarters and a horse farm

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes