Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

11 Likes

Naturally he’s going to get a cheering section of Nazis.

Time mark 8:02. (Apparantly the video was offensive to neo-Nazis and restricted.)

6 Likes

… looking back, I am struck by

• how awful Elon was a year and a half ago

• how much worse he’s gotten since then

• how many posts there are in this topic :open_mouth:

13 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

Love Adam, he’s so great!

1 Like

edit:

meanwhile, the Mastodon server I’m on has a new rule…
https://mastodon.lol/@nathan/109403932037040600

New rule comes into force with immediate effect:

People who are sympathetic to left-wing authoritarian regimes (aka tankies) are not welcome.

If you don’t like it, move to a different server. If you feel like you’re being discriminated against I recommend getting fucked.

Much love,
Nathan

10 Likes

Twitter bans account calling for LGBTQ people to arm themselves

A lot has been going on at Twitter. Former President Donald Trump’s account was reinstated, members of the Proud Boys have flooded the platform seemingly without challenge. Every day seems to bring a new controversy.
—-

• The gun club gained national headlines this summer when members showed up, dressed all in black and bearing pride flags and ribbons, to protect an all-ages drag brunch in Roanoke, Texas.
  • On Twitter, a backup account for the club shared a screenshot showing the tweets the main account was suspended for. One reads “Every queer a riflethem,” an apparent urging for LGBTQ people to arm themselves in defense of attacks, and perhaps a play on the Marine Corps catchphrase “Every Marine a rifleman” – but with inclusive pronouns.
  • The tweet violates Twitter’s rules against hateful conduct, according to the company response posted by the group. The tweet was posted two days after the attack on Club Q.
8 Likes

723gk1

13 Likes
7 Likes

That photo. When did modern day Steven Segal become head of Twitter?

3 Likes

How the fuck do you mess up seatbelts in the 2020’s???

The recall of these models is due to a software issue that affects the battery management system of the cars. Tesla will upgrade the software on these vehicles free of charge.

Elon Musk’s automaker is also recalling 2,736 imported Model 3 vehicles produced between Jan. 12, 2019 and Nov. 22, 2019 as well as 10,127 of the China-made version of this car due to a potentially faulty seatbelt.

14 Likes

They’re probably controlled by the tablet screen.

12 Likes

18 Likes

Excellent video.
I found it surpisingly relaxing, like AMSR.

(asmr? not sure).

2 Likes

Or the mother muskship accidentally disabled the seatbelt latch. (Of course it’s under software control.)

Rumors that this has happened to people who tweeted mean things about Elon are Fake News! /s

6 Likes

MARS.

5 Likes

4 Likes

ah, of course.

2 Likes
3 Likes