Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

1 Like

The value of dogecoin dropped sharply during the programme, and was quoted as low as $0.47 on crypto exchange Binance, down 28% from levels around $0.65 before the show.

Tonight Show Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Dan Aykroyd has Asperbers, but I donā€™t know if heā€™s ever hosted SNLā€¦

6 Likes
Like I go from podcast to podcast, lighting up joints. It happened once, itā€™s like reducing OJ Simpson to murderer.
What the hell is this analogy? How does anyone still want this person around?
9 Likes

Please donā€™t feed the billionaires. Weā€™ve seen where this leads.

10 Likes

They lose their caution of humans, and have to be put down for safety reasons?

9 Likes

Based on what happened with the last one, Iā€™m inclined to think they might carry rabies.

8 Likes

Apparently Aykroyd did host SNL at one pointā€¦

Iā€™m actually going to argue that it was not the worst episode everā€¦ There was the time that Steven Seagal hosted, and that was much worse.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/this-was-the-worst-snl-host-of-all-time-cast-and-crew-say/ss-BB1ajh5Q

10 Likes

Yeah, as someone who dvrā€™s SNL and then speeds through them, this one was somewhere in the middle. Had some good sketches and some that were meh. Muskā€™s frenetic ā€œjokesā€ in his opening, which made me feel twitchy, seemed to get more laughs than I thought was warranted.

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t listen past him saying ā€œI reinvented electric cars and am sending people to mars in a rocketshipā€ before I gagged. I didnā€™t remotely laugh though. Maybe the jokes were after that but the audience resembled a paid set of sycophants.

Mind you he seems to collect sycophants who believe his bullshit.

6 Likes

Agreed. His joke about OJā€¦ ugh.

Yeah.

He really does. They just buy up the hype he made about himself. Heā€™s not some cutting edge CEO whoā€™s transforming the world, heā€™s a wealth hoarder who began with a base of wealth that came from apartheid.

14 Likes

Can never reiterate that too much. Heā€™s a money bro, a blood money bro.

11 Likes

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

9 Likes

not funny no GIF

12 Likes

20 Likes

Earth is missing unclaimed land where Galts can build their vanity project gulches. Humanity doesnā€™t need that, but a few humans sure do.

And technically we still have Antarctica. Itā€™s a barren, freezing wasteland that nobody should want to live in, but at least it has air at atmospheric pressure, so itā€™s actually better than Mars.

17 Likes

Tune into SNLā€™s season debut in late September with host Zombie Hitler.

5 Likes

ALSO: heā€™s a fascist

Ā 
coup whoever we want

17 Likes

In the novel, one of the Gulchers is the owner, so claimed land should work fine really

Nothing is stopping the Randroids from founding their Utopia except, you know, ā€¦

7 Likes

The problem with most claimed land is that it has things like taxes and labor laws, ways for the workers you sucker into joining you to leave afterward, or pesky journalists that at least make you look bad when youā€™re overly abusive even if thereā€™s no other real consequences for it. But what happens on Mars stays on Mars. (Mostly because what happens on Mars is death by asphyxiation, but still.)

13 Likes

I saw that movie, Arnold Schwarzenegger was in it?

3 Likes