Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Hey! That’s no way to talk about the future founder of Twitter!

10 Likes

Doesn’t 5G predate Starlink?

4 Likes

5G has been in the works for years now. Seems like someone at SpaceX should have taken it into consideration, doesn’t it?

4 Likes

Yes. It makes me wonder if Starlink bothered to lock down an allocation, or just camped on an unused part of the spectrum.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Should he crash and burn like a battery pack in a water-filled hole I wouldn’t be sad, but those workers have my sympathy.

5 Likes

One thing that you do not have in common with Musk.

3 Likes

I wonder if there is something we don’t know yet. Musk has always been an… interesting character, but it seems to be escalating. And there is explicitly political angle that wasn’t as prominent before. Is some part of the Musk empire about to fail? Is there a personal issue?

1 Like

Trick question. There’s always a personal issue somewhere with this guy.

And however this Twitter-thing ends - the glamour of “genius who can do no wrong” has started to wear off because of it. Sure, you can make money on stocks going up or going down, but an unpredictable CEO makes it harder to hedge your bets. A lot of investors don’t like that.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Monty Musk.

3 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Apparently, he’s now competing with Nick Cannon…

13 Likes

Now we know why he doesn’t have his own home. So he won’t have to take care of them.

8 Likes

I guess he probably throws some money at them, but clearly he’s too important “saving the world” to help raise them. That’s wimmin’s work anyways… /s

11 Likes

I wonder if he offered her a horse? Or, does he offer more for kids?

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this.
Kylie Cheung at Jezebel has some receipts. Zing!
Looking forward to more of Cheung’s work. A sample FTA:

Despite Musk’s insistence that we all make like him and start breeding up militias of child soldiers to stave off population-apocalypse, this is a man who allegedly fired Tesla employees for getting pregnant and taking child care leave. Musk also railed against President Biden’s Build Back Better plan, which established universal paid leave for families and offered the most funding for child care and early education in modern history.

For all his b****ing about the so-called population collapse and his noted silence about the reversal of Roe v. Wade, not everyone—and certainly not chronically under-paid women and pregnant people—is a billionaire who can afford Musk’s, err, fertile lifestyle, let alone have even one child. He also isn’t exactly stellar at this whole parenting thing, routinely firing off anti-trans tweets while his own trans daughter recently changed her name in court to no longer be related to him.

12 Likes

Seen online:

I guess Tesla makes Elon’s condoms.

11 Likes

Spit Take Lol GIF

8 Likes