Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Here’s a Musk fanboi who will probably die at sea:

8 Likes

Free burial at sea!

6 Likes

No, he means other serial killers. After all, they might steal his kills.

Yeah, if he ever makes it as far as a body of water larger than a bathtub, he’s gonna die.

In his favour, though, that’s a real big “if”.

7 Likes

Elon Musk wrote article for China’s internet regulator, hinted at aged care robots

Elon Musk has written an article for the Cyberspace Administration of China’s flagship magazine.

A translation of the article published by Beijing Channel – a blog operated by Yang Liu, a journalist with state-controlled organ Xinhua – reveals that Musk’s missive was mostly self-promotion.

[…]

That Musk appeared in the magazine at all is significant, as it demonstrates Chinese authorities approve of his positions. Few other foreign entrepreneurs enjoy that position and some Chinese innovators have had their access to public forums limited in recent months.

The Tesla CEO made no mention of his planned purchase of Twitter.

5 Likes

hinted at aged care robots

Of there’s on person on this planet who is likely to spend his final years being tended to by machines instead of on the company of family or human caregivers then it’s probably Elon.

7 Likes

So, he just watched Roujin Z for the first time I figure (and confusing Japan with China)?

4 Likes

Elon Musk wrote article for China’s internet regulator, hinted at aged care robots

8 Likes
7 Likes

Driving down the highway doing about 70mph. At least I think so, because the darn center console screen shut off completely for about two minutes before rebooting.

At least steering wasnt affected.

12 Likes

how high wtf GIF

OH, that reminds me… today’s Cat and Girl is relevant…

10 Likes

9 Likes

giphy (3)

7 Likes

This is just the plot for the next season of Ted Lasso right?

6 Likes

6q6iw3

I don’t know what would be worse. I don’t want any reminder of Elon “Pedo Guy” Musk when I’m watching a show as delightful as Ted Lasso but he would destroy Manchester United :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Well, it’s cheaper than Twitter.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

12 Likes

:thread:
:grimacing:

12 Likes
19 Likes